Everyone want to be happy. I don’t think that anyone spends their time wishing that they were sad.
There’s a number of things that have been proven to increase your happiness and that’s what this post is all about.
1. Have a cup of tea. I dont know about you but I feel like a nice cup of tea is just like a hug in a mug.
2. Look at photographs from happy memories. This is something that I usually go when I really don’t feel happy. However, I do have two photographs by the side of my bed so I can see them every morning when I wake up. Both of the photographs make me smile.
3. Watch funny videos. You can find loads of them online, especially on YouTube.
4. Call a friend. Have a rant, a gossip or just a catch up. Sometimes talking to a friend makes you feel happier knowing that, that person loves you and cares about you.
5. Take a walk. If you are not a regular walker then you might not see what is so nice about this. You might even find the idea of walking boring and tiring. Personally, I find walking exciting and beautiful. I love looking at all the scenery and of course my camera comes with me.
6. Smile. It really is that simple. Smiling instantly makes you feel a little better.
7. Do something nice for someone else. This will make you feel like you have done something good. Send someone flowers. Hold the door open for a stranger. Help someone carry their shopping. Being selfless will be sure to make you feel happy.
8. Exercise. Physical activity stimulates the release of endorphins and feel-good neurotransmitters. You don’t have to do a huge gym session or run for hours. Simply get up and start moving.
9. Clear your space. A cluttered room leads to a cluttered mind. Being in a more organised place may help you feel more calm amd relexed.
10. Talk it out. Tell someome how you feel. Talking to a friend is often a good way to express how you feel and often a solution can be found leading to you feeling better.
I hope that you all find a little more happiness. What makes you instantly a little happier when you aren’t feeling the best?