If you’re a fellow stationary lover then this post is for you! I’m pretty much a stationary hoarder. I buy way more than I actually use.
After searching far and wide to find the best places to buy stationary without making my bank account cry, I finally found some great little shops.
1. Paperchase. This is pretty much where I buy all my favourite little bits and bobs from. They sell the cutest novelty erasers and I seem to have accumulated quite a few. Who could blame me though?! I’m sure you all want a puzzle eraser shaped like a seal.
2. The Journal Shop. I only recently found this shop online and I have been obsessed ever since. They sell the cutest washi tape. I already have maybe 100 rolls of washi tape but a girl can just never have too much tape.
3. Sticker Stack. If you’re looking for planners or diaries then you definitely need to head over to Sticker Stack.I’m also obsessed with their pencil cap sets. I mean… no one really needs a pencil cap but I want one anyway!
4. Quill London. I will admit that their stationary isn’t the cheapest but if you’re willing to spend a little bit more then you will end up with some stylish stationary.
5. Fox and Star. Once again, their stationary and planners aren’t the cheapest but they are so cute that if you don’t mind spending more money, they are worth it. I keep checking the calendar for payday so I can binge buy all the Fox And Star’s pens.
Where do you buy your stationary from? Have you ever bought anything from these stores before?