By now, you probably know that I love bullet journalling. So I thought that I would share some of my favourite, must have bullet journal supplies.
WHAT IS BULLET JOURNALING?!
Bullet Journalling is a method of planning. It’s a way of managing all your to-do lists and organisation lists into one place. It was developed by Ryder who lives in Brooklyn, New York. He struggled to focus when he was younger, and over time, he developed the bullet journal method.
WHAT PRODUCTS / SUPPLIES DO YOU NEED?!
There’s lots of fancy notebooks, pens, washi tapes and stickers that you might want to use in your bujo but ultimately, all you need is a notebook and a pen.
THE TOP 5 BULLET JOURNAL PRODUCTS
1. A Bullet Journal. This is pretty obvious but you’ll need some form of notebook to actually start bullet journalling. You can use just any notebook or you can buy the official bullet journal which I use.
2. Washi Tape. This isn’t compulsory but it is pretty and you can buy it pretty cheaply.
3. Stencils. If like me, you aren’t the best at drawing then stencils can be perfect for you. They are a fun way of adding a few drawing without having to actually draw.
4. Fine Liners. I am obsessed with using different colour fine liners in my bullet journal and you should be too. It just makes it look so pretty and colourful.
5. Pens. You will obviously need some form of pen to do most of the writing in your journal.
Shop the products here:
Pin for later:
*This post contains affiliate links