I haven’t traveled very much in my life but it is something that I would absolutely love to do. So, I thought that I would create a travel themed bucket list of all the things that I aim to do.
What is a bucket list?
Making a bucket list is easy. You simply start writing down the things that you’ve always wanted to do but that you never got around to doing like bungee jumping, skydiving, traveling to Italy or learning French; something that you have always wanted to do.
My Travel Bucket List
1. Travel around the UK in a campervan. This is one of my main travel goals. I know it’s only in the UK, which is where I live so it shouldn’t really count as traveling but I think it does. I would just love to live like I’m glamping and be able to drive to anywhere I want to go.
2. Visit a Disney park. This is something that I will accomplish in November but for now, it’s still a goal as I have never done it. I can’t believe that I’m 20 years old and I’ve never been to a Disney park…
3. Go on an airplane. Once again, I’m 20 years old and still haven’t done this. It’s something that I will be doing soon though!
4. Travel to Japan. If I could go anywhere in the world right now, it would be Japan. I am just obsessed! You probably already knew that though if you’re a regular reader of my blog.
5. Go on holiday for a whole month or more. The most I have been on holiday was for a week and that was to a caravan in the UK somewhere. I would love to go to Japan (or somewhere else) for at least a month so that I would have time to explore.
What is on your travel bucket list?
Pin for later: