As I have mentioned 100 times before, my boyfriend and I are heading to Disneyland Paris in November. I thought I would put together a wishlist of all the things that I want and need to buy before we go.
1. Charging adapters. Because I will need to use my phone to take hundreds and thousands of photos.
3. Autograph book. Of course, you’ll want all your favourite characters to sign your book but autograph books can be pretty expensive in the parks. That’s why I recommend buying one in advance.
4. Polaroid film. I will definitely be taking my polaroid camera to Disneyland so I can take lots of cute photos of me and the characters I meet.
5. Travel wallet. This is something that I didn’t really think about until searching the travel section on Amazon but it would definitely come in handy.
6. Travel bottle set. Once again, this isn’t something that I thought of straight away. I remembered about these when watching travel hacks videos on YouTube. That’s something that I’ve been doing a lot of lately!
7. Waterproof Poncho. I’ve read that these can be pretty expensive to buy at the parks so buying them in advance can save you lots of money in the long run.
What’s something that you think you need to buy before heading to the parks?
Pin for later: