I love reading people’s Disney confession posts that are floating around in the Disney-bloggersphere at the moment, so I thought that I would write one of my own.
I am a huge fan on Disney so here’s some things that I’m not too proud to admit..
1. I’ve never been to any Disney parks. I feel so ashamed of this one. I’m 20 and I still haven’t made it to a Disney park. However, I am visiting Disneyland Paris in November 2017 for my 21st birthday. I’m so excited, I just can’t wait!
2. I didn’t grow up watching Disney films. So many people chat about how they grew up watching the films but I just can’t relate. I watch them now, in fact, they are pretty much the only films that I watch but as a child, I just never did. I think I remember watching Monsters Inc and Bambi but they are the only ones I watched.
3. I would love a Disney Princess who’s badass. I know that some of the princesses are a little more badass than they used to be but just imagine one who’s covered in tattoos and has a pixie cut. Cool, right?!
4. I don’t own any Mulan merch. Mulan is my favourite of all the films and princesses but I just don’t own any of her merch. I’m not even sure how this happened to be honest.
5. My least favourite Princess film is The Little Mermaid. I feel bad for saying this since she is so many people’s favourite but that’s just how it is. I don’t dislike The Little Mermaid, it’s just not the best.
6. I have never eaten anything Mickey shaped. Or at least that I can remember anyway. When I head to Disneyland Paris, I definitely will be though.
What are your Disney confessions? Let me know if you can relate to any of these so I feel less ashamed..