This morning I woke up to a comment from therosenotes, nominating me for this award. I have seen a few of these posts going around so I am super happy to be taking part!
The rules are:
1) Link the person who nominated you to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
2) Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4) Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
1. If you could choose one book to be made into a film, what book what you pick?
Matched by Ally Condie
2. If you were able to travel in time, where would you go?
I’d either go back in time to see the dinosaurs or go years into the future to see how I die. I feel like both of these could possibly mentally scar me forever though.
3. What is the nicest compliment you’ve received?
This would probably have to be the time mum said she was proud of me.
4. Name three of your pet peeves?
My worst pet peeve would have to be when people bend the covers of books. Or even if they open the pages of books to wide and the bind bends. My second pet peeve is text talk. I don’t understand it, I never have and I never will. Lastly, I hate people that leave switches switched on with nothing plugged in.
5. If you met a ghost how would you react?
I’d like to say that I would act all cool and casual but in reality, I’d probably cry and run away.
6. What’s the best joke you know?
How do NASA organise a party?
7. Who is your favourite cartoon character?
Marceline from Adventure Time.
8. If you were to join a circus, what would you perform?
This is hard because I have no tallents… Hmm… I’d have to be just an assistant of some kind. There purely to help.
9. If you could be with/talk to anyone right now, who would it be?
10. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Anna Kendrick. Not based on appearances because we loook nothing alike. Purely based on the fact that she is amazing at every roll she plays.
(Sorry, I couldn’t think of 10)
1. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?
2. If you could invite 3 people (dead or alive) to a tea party, who would you choose?
3. What is your favourite zoo animal?
4. If you could have any superpower, what superpower would you have?
5. If you could live in any time period, what time period would it be?
6. Who is your favourite Disney Princess?
7. What is the last book you read?
8. What is your party trick?
9. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Thank you again for being nominated!