I’ve wanted to do a Q&A for a while now but I’ve always been too nervous and didn’t know if anyone would want to know anything about me. Turns out, people do so here’s a little question and answer session.
1. When/how did your love for anime and Japan come about? – Jess
My love for anime and Japan started when I was about 17 and I started volunteering in a charity shop. I met a super cute girl who had a passion for kawaii culture and she told me to look up anime so I did. Little did I know, that would be the start of an obsession.
2. Do you collect anything? Your biggest pet-peeves. What superpower would you love to have? Biggest regret? #1 on your travel bucket list? – Hailey
I collect way too much but I will create a mini list of some of the main things. I collect tokidokis, pins and patches, erasers, washi tape, postcards, yugioh cards, Pokemon cards and books.
My biggest pet peeves are when someone opens a book too wide so it cracks the spine and people eating smelly foods on public transport. Other than that, I don’t really get annoyed over little things.
If I could have any superpower, it would be the power to read minds. I always wonder what people think about me so it would be great being able to see.
I actually don’t regret anything in my life. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and I wouldn’t be the person that I am today if I didn’t do everything I had done in the past.
The number 1 things on my travel bucket list is to visit Japan, I have wanted to travel there for many years now and one day, I will definitely do it!
3. Which fictional characters would you most like to be best friends with and which to date? What is your favorite things about yourself (physical and personality wise) – Danielle
I would absolutely love to be best friends with Belle from Beauty and The Beast so that we can chat about books and all that fun stuff. If I could date any character it would be Park from Eleanor and Park.
My favourite thing about myself physically is my nose. Not because it’s the prettiest but because it’s so similar to my Nana’s nose and my Nana was absolutely beautiful. My favourite thing about myself personality wise is that I always try to be kind.
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Who is your favourite musical artists/band? Are you a cat person or a dog person? If you were limited to just one hobby/interest for the rest of your life, what would you choose? What is your favourite colour and why? – Britt
When I was a child, I wanted to be a vet. That was until I realised it would involve seeing injured animals and I think I would just cry all the time.
At the moment, my favourite band is either Vixx or BTS. It’s hard to decide between the two.
I’m a dog person but I still love cats. That was pretty hard to answer to be honest.
If I could only have one hobby then it would be blogging. If I couldn’t do it then I would probably feel so lost, as silly as it sounds.
My favourite colour is pink (as you can probably tell from my blog) because it’s so cuteeee.
5. What film or films do you love so much that you could watch them on a loop without getting bored? What is your top way of dealing with times when it feels like your Mental Illness is ‘winning’? – Stu
Picking one favourite film would be too hard so I’ll just make a little list of some faves; The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Coraline, Edward Scissorhands.
Honestly, I’m not the best at dealing with bad mental health days so I usually stay in bed, take a nap or just cuddle myself up in a blanket until I feel better.
I really enjoyed this Q&A and I will definitely be doing more in the future so look out for those!