Facebook is the most visited social network across the globe. But for some reason, many bloggers don’t think to promote their blog there.
So, how can you use Facebook to grow your blog?
1. Use Images. Facebook posts with images get approximately 120% more engagement than posts with no photos. If you use large images that really stand out then your post is likely to get a lot more engagement.
2. Don’t blabber on. You want to link people to your blog which will contain a lot of text so you need to keep your updates short. Ideally, keep your update one sentence.
3. Ask question. You want to get more engagement on your posts and asking questions is the perfect way to do this. Make your questions witty, short and intriguing. Keep your readership in mind, and always keep your question related back to your blog article.
4. Join groups. As I mentioned in a previous post, joining groups can be a great way for you to promote your newest post and get those extra views.
5. Discuss your latest blog post topic. When you hit publish, why not jump onto Facebook live and tell people about the post you just published. Getting people interested in the topic is likely to get them to read the post.
6. Skip the Link. There’s no need to keep the link in your post. Deleting the link just makes everything look tidier.
7. Host a competition. Everyone loves competitions. You can use your competition to make viewers visit your blog.
8. Use Facebook ads. Facebook ads boost your reach to Fans and targeted audiences. Use them to get your blog updates seen, and drive Facebook traffic directly to your blog and website.
If you want to check out my Facebook page and how I managed to get 100 Facebook page likes in a week then check here.
What do you do on Facebook that helps to grow your blog? Share your tips so that we can all grow together!