As I write this post, I am sat in Costa in Primark, Chester. I don’t often come to coffee shops but my boyfriend has work so I’m killing time before we head off to go for a celebratory meal for me (yay, I got a new job!).
I never realised how interesting it is to just sit in a coffee shop and look at what is going on around you. I have seen so many interesting and great things already and I have only just got here.
photo credit: Annie Pancake // In Notts: Pudding Pantry – Light and Airy Coffee and Pancakes via photopin (license)
Things I Have Seen
1. A lady with rainbow hair. Like seriously, it’s got all the colours of the rainbow and it looks so crazy good. This lady is definitely hair goals.
2. A group of college kids carrying what seems like 100 books between them. I bet they are so strong from carrying those book around all day. Whenever I put my Macbook in my bag, instantly I start moaning that it’s too heavy.
3. Someone spill there drink. I am always worried that this will be me but not this time.
4. A man putting 6 sugars in his drink. I started watching his because his shoes were bright red but then when I noticed what he was doing, I couldn’t look away. I swear he ended up having more sugar than drink.
5. A couple on a date. They seem cute together but I don’t know them and they honestly might hate each other right now. That’s kind of a funny idea though.
P.S. What do you order in a coffee shop? I’m not a huge coffee drinker so I got a hot chocolate and a cup of tea (I was very thirsty!)