So my all time goal for the year is to read twenty books. Why is that so low you might be asking.?! Well, I’ve been in a dreaded reading slump for half the year. August was the first month that I managed to get myself to pick up books again and actually do some reading that wasn’t forced.
So, onto the books that I read this month:
1. Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama.
2. Blogging: A Practical Guide to Plan Your Blog: Start Your Profitable Home-Based Business with a Successful Blog (Create Your Amazing Blog: Your How-To Series Book 1) by Dale Reardon.
3. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.
4. The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan.
5. The Titan’s Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan
6. Love And Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch.
Read this month: 6
Now, onto the books that I hope to read in September:
1. Reasons To Stay Alive by Matt Haig.
2. #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso.
3. The Killables by Gemma Malley.
4. How To Get A (Love) Life by Rosie Blake.
5. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon.
Hopefully this month I will manage to read all five of these books and more. What do you plan to read in September?