I love tag posts so I thought that I would try this one. I feel like I can completely relate to this tag since I haven’t been into reading as much recently.
1. Name a cartoon that you love.
This is such a hard question since I love so many cartoons but I’m going to have to go with Rick and Morty. Following that I’m going to have to go with Sailor Moon.
2. What is your favorite song right now?
To be honest, I can never pick a favourite song since it changes all the time but if I had to pick one right this second it would be Good Things Come To Those Who Wait by Nathan Sykes.
3. What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
Blogging. This is something that absolutely takes over my life (in the best possible way). I absolutely love blogging and I’m happy that it takes over my life.
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I feel like when people meet me, they don’t assume that I would listen to heavy metal music but I do!
5. What is your favourite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
My favourite thing to learn about is anything to do with Japan. I love learning the language, culture and watching travel vlogs.
6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
There’s nothing that unusual I can do or at least I can’t think of anything.
7. Name something you made in the last year and show us if you can.
I’m not very good at making things and getting artistic but I made my bullet journal look pretty so that must count for something, right?!
8. What is your most recent personal project?
I don’t really have my personal projects going on other than my blog. So yeah, I’m going to say my blog.
9. Tell us something that you think about often?
Something that I think about often is the readers of my blog. I get so much support from you readers so I often find myself thinking about ways that I can improve.
10. Give us something that is your favourite.
My favourite thing that I am thinking of right now is Hello Kitty. Not too sure why it came into my mind but it did
11. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
Kawaii. I guess that word is always on my mind.
If you read this post then consider yourself tagged. If you do this tag then I would love to see your answers so definitely like me to them.