Penpalling is just so much fun but sometimes you just need some fresh ideas on what to write about.
1. Plaves you’ve visited.
2. Places you would like to visit.
3. Describe an activity you’ve recently enjoyed.
4. All the things you love and hate.
5. Things you’re really good at.
6. What you would put in a time capsual.
7. Who you would invite to a dinner party if anyone could be invited.
8. Awards you’ve won.
9. Your favourite songs, films, books and tv shows.
10. Something unusual about yourself.
11. Your nicknames.
12. All about your occupation and what this intailes.
13. Your fashion sense.
14. An adventure you went on.
15. The best day of your life.
16. All about your pets.
17. The last time you embarrassed yourself in public.
18. The best party you’ve ever been to.
19. What you thought about the last movie you watched.
20. Your daily routine.
21. Describe your best friend or other half.
22. Your biggest ‘what if’ moment.
23. The best day of your life.
24. Your dream wedding or your actual wedding if you’re already married.
25. A time you met a celebrity.
26. The fun things to do in your hometown.
27. Something that annoyed you that week.
28. What you’d do if you had a superpower for a day and what superpower you’d have.
29. Your favourite place to shop.
30. Your favourite Disney princess.
31. Parts of society you’d like to change.
32. Your guilty pleasures.
33. Your crush.
34. Something you collect.
35. Your goals and aspirations.
36. What you did that weekend.
37. What they should do amd where they should go if they were to visit your hometown.
38. Traditions in your country.
39. Something that inspired you.
40. What you’re doing in this very moment.
41. Your favourite coffee shop.
42. Something you would change about yourself.
43. Your favourite thing about yourself.
44. What phone you have.
45. Your favourite time or year and why.
46. Your favourite zoo animal and why.
47. What your bedroom looks like.
48. Your favourite childhood memory.
49. About a beauty product you love.
50. What you like most about writing to your penpal.
If you have any other ideas then I would love to hear them!