My First Try of Using a Bullet Journal

For the past week, I have been waking up and grabbing my bullet journal to help me plan my time more wisely.

I have really enjoyed trying to bullet journal. I will admit now that I was definitely not the best by a long shot but it was so much fun giving it a go.

I think this will be something that I actually stick to for once.

Now onto the fun part, here’s a little peek into my bullet journal. It’s still a work in progress. I need to work on adding more colours and finishing off a few pages but so far, I’m pretty happy with it.

Honestly, I’m still quite confused by the Index but it’s slowly starting to make more and more sense to me.

I created the May Tracker page hoping that it would motivate me to actually do stuff but that didn’t seem to work. The only reason that I was even waking up before 7am is because I have a chest infection.

I really enjoyed doing the daily planning. I loved drawing the little weather symbols every day. I think next week I will be trying out a new layout for my daily planning.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my first try at bullet journaling. Hopefully in time the smaller parts will start to make more sense to me.

If you also have a bullet journal or any bullet journal tips then let me know.

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 19.00.43

1. Dragonite
    May 23, 2016 / 10:05 am

Hello Eleanor

This is Dragonite. Thank you for letting me help you with your bullet Journal I’m currently on Simons MacBook shh don’t tell him. I loved this blog post and loved that I was in it I’m currently now gaurding your bullet Journal.

See you soon.

Love Dragonite

2. May 23, 2016 / 10:06 am

This is a great post 🙂 I love bullet journaling!

3. May 23, 2016 / 10:20 am

I love the look and idea of this! Thanks for sharing, I’m going to start my own today inspired by this post 🙂 might do a blogpost on it once I see how it goes! xx

• May 23, 2016 / 11:24 am

I would love to see your blog post if you write one 😊 x

4. May 23, 2016 / 11:17 am

Love peeking at other people’s. I’ve been really on and off with mine, but going to give it a proper go starting this week. My tracker isn’t motivating me either! xx

Tina x http://www.teaisfortina.co.uk

5. May 23, 2016 / 10:26 pm

Such a cute idea! Right up my street! Thanks for sharing girl 🙂 xx

6. May 28, 2016 / 10:29 am

I love my bullet journal! I haven’t been using it much lately but I’ve set it all up for June in hope I start using it again 🙂

7. June 1, 2016 / 10:15 am

What a great idea! I think your attempt is brilliant and so creative 🙂

8. June 9, 2016 / 2:58 pm

This is gorgeous and great inspiration! I started a bullet journal recently and whilst mine is no-where near as neat and pretty as yours, I might share it soon! It’s so fun! 🙂