A Disney Store Mini Haul

Today’s post is going to be a mini haul. Everyone loves a good haul post. They are probably my favourite! I just find it interesting to see what people have been buying and then if I also like it, I can go and purchase it too. It’s so much fun!

My boyfriend noticed that I wasn’t feeling super great one morning so he decided to treat me to a few awesome thing from the Disney store in Chester.

The first thing that he bought me was this adorable Sully teddy. I am in love with Sully. Monsters Inc. is one of my favourite Disney films. I can remember my mum putting it on the tv when I was younger. Now I have my own Sully to cuddle every night. This little guy was £20.95.

When heading for the till to purchase Sully, I noticed that they had the Disney Lego collectables. I have seen so many people rave about these and they all look so cute that I really wanted one. I have seen that a lot of people spend time feeling around the bag (there’s a trick to it I guess) to find which one they want. I decided to go for a complete gamble. I was so excited when I open it though! I love Maleficent!!

Also at the till, the cast member told us about the deal on the Tsum Tsum mugs. I am a huge lover of Disney mugs so I couldn’t say no. They mug is actually a great size but a big cup of tea! I can’t wait to drink from it.

That’s all for this mini haul. If you enjoyed seeing what I bought, leave a comment saying what your favourite thing was.

Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 19.00.43

1. May 16, 2016 / 11:56 am

Absolutely LOVE the Disney store, especially mugs; my mum, however, has banned me from purchasing more mugs! I was in the shop over the weekend and have decided I must own ALL the Finding Dory stuff xD One of my dreams in life is to have a cupboard full of Disney mugs…

• May 16, 2016 / 12:38 pm

My mum banned me from getting more mugs too 😂 Apparently they were taking over the house. Luckily, I’m moving out soon though so I can have as many Disney mugs as I want! 💗

2. May 16, 2016 / 12:53 pm

What a lovely treat from your boyfriend! 🙂 I love everything Disney and this is a really cute haul! I really want a Sully teddy, so I can hug him everyday!

Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

3. May 18, 2016 / 3:37 am

The alice tsum tsum mug is adorable! I collect the actual tsum tsums but refuse to buy the mugs etc or I know I will get addicted haha x

• May 18, 2016 / 8:06 am

I did collect the actually Tsum Tsums but I just found that the quality of them is getting pretty bad and they aren’t worth collecting anymore 🙁 So now I collect the mugs and other Tsum Tsum related things 😀 x

4. May 28, 2016 / 10:33 am

Just came across your blog, I’m loving it! My boyfriend and I are both Disney fans so whether we see a Disney store we go in and never come out empty handed :/ x_x

5. September 11, 2016 / 9:56 pm

I love that mug! I need one, last week I was a little naughty and got 10 Tsum Tsum teddies ✨