Tag posts are the best, am I right? I read beautyeastcoast‘s ‘The Christmas Tag’ post and I loved it. I decided I would try to do the tag myself. I encourage everyone reading this to do the tag themselves.
1. What’s your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Please don’t shoot me but I’m not a big fan of Christmas movies. I find them a little annoying and overrated. If I had to choose one then I guess it would have to be The Polar Express.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? People open their presents on Christmas Eve?! Whaaaat?! I open mine on Christmas morning.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Every Christmas Eve my family go to see a pantos. It’s such a good night. We get chip shop chips on the way and we smuggle as much sweets as we can into the venue.
4. Favourite festive food?
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
My memory is awful so I’m struggling to remember my favourite ever gift. I know that my favourite from last year was my DSLR camera from my mum.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I already answered this for question 3.
8. What tops your tree?
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I really wanted a giant electrical dance mat. I still do..
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
When my dad cooks Christmas dinner and we all sit around the table with our paper crowns on our head and we all just have a laugh and a general good time.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this post and maybe try to do this tag yourself!