I realised that I don’t really talk about myself much on here. Partly because I’m not that interesting and I just don’t think that anyone would really care. So, I thought I would share some information about me, just in case anyone did care. Warning: I’m a boring person.
1. My name is Eleanor.
2. Most people call me Ellie.
3. I’m a 90s kid.
4. I have a pet dog called Gizmo.
5. I have 3 cats.
6. I spend a lot of my time reading.
7. I live in Wales but I can’t speak much Welsh.
8. I have two younger sisters. (Being the oldest kid is not the best)
9. I love bands (I would list them but there’s way too many)
10. My favourite colour is dark purple.
11. My second favourite colour would have to be mint green.
12. My boyfriend, Matthew, is perfect in my eyes.
13. My best friend lives 3 hours away from me.
14. I want to be a journalist.
15. Writing makes me happy.
16. I drink way too much tea.
17. I love Starbucks.
18. I want to travel the world.
19. I can’t sleep unless there’s music playing or someone is talking to me.
20. Spiderman is my favourite marvel superhero.
21. I waste a lot of time on Tumblr.
22. I’ve had black, brown, blonde, red, purple and blue hair.
23. My lucky number is 3.
24. I love watching people play video games but I never actually play them.
25. I’m terrified of lifts (elevators).
26. Marshmallows make me super happy.
27. As soon as I turn 18, I’m getting a tattoo of an owl on my back.
28. I watch a lot of reality TV shows.
29. I love lists.
30. I hate warm weather and I wish it was always winter.
31. I love long walks.
32. I spend a lot of time in libraries.
33. I have an obsession with doing other people’s hair but hate doing my own.
34. I love to take photographs wherever I go.
35. I try to learn a new word every day.
36. I can spend days listening to the same song, over and over, and not get bored of it.
37. Visiting museums and art galleries makes me happy.
38. You can easily win my wrath by mis-handling my books.
39. People that don’t know me thing I’m really shy (they couldn’t be more wrong).
40. I never go anywhere without a book and my iPod.
41. I love buying cups/ mugs.
42. I wish Pokémon were real.
43. I could waste hours of my life on Minecraft.
44. I have had over 10 goldfish in my life, none have lived longer than a week.
45. I am useless at anything maths related.
46. Receiving letters in the post makes me happy.
47. I like paper books more than ebooks.
48. I hate shopping.
49. I’m seriously nosey and love to know everything about everyone.
50. My phone is in my hand pretty much all day.
51. Lush is one of my favourite shops.
52. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I am a lightweight.
53. My worst habit is biting my nails.
54. I love horror films.
55. Cuddles are the ultimate way to calm me down.
56. I love the idea of coffee, yet the taste is awful.
57. I love exploring new places.
58. I hate the colour pink, it just looks tacky.
59. The first concert I ever went to was P!NK.
60. I realised while writing this list, that I’m seriously boring.
61. I hate mornings.
62. I own so many notebooks that just look too nice to write in.
63. I hate being late.
64. I can never drink the end of a drink.
65. I love long walks (especially in the middle of the night).
66. I love my boyfriend so much.
67. I wish I could play an instrument.
68. I have a love hate relationship with food.
69. I always make a wish at 11:11.
70. I hate having my toe nails not painted.
71. I often write short stories that I will never show anyone.
72. My name (Eleanor) means light.
73. My middle name was Mary but I hated it so my mum got it changed.
74. Recently, I’ve developed a ‘fuck it’ attitude.
75. I rather enjoy watching Pokémon and Adventure Time.
76. I can’t commit to watching a 2 hour movie. However, I can commit to watching 10 episodes of a hour long TV show.
77. I don’t give a continental crap about being “in fashion” or “on trend”. I will never spend huge amounts of money on things like handbags, watches or shoes. Those things just don’t matter to me.
78. I own nothing designer and I don’t intend on buying anything designer.
79. I hate how blue is considered a boy colour and pink is considered a girl colour.
80. Receiving and writing hand written letters makes me happy.
81. When I was younger, I collected snails and kept them as pets. I kept them in a box under my bed and fed them lettuce and cucumber.
82. I’ve never not had a pet dog and it would be weird not having one.
83. When I was younger, I wanted to go horse riding. I got on a horse, cried the whole time and even since, I’ve been scared of horses.
84. I sometimes wear guy’s t-shirts.
85. I’ve never been out of the UK.
86. I like things to be organised.
87. I once met a boyband (The Wanted) and hyperventilated and didn’t say a single word.
88. I’m almost 18 and I’ve never had a job (*sighs*).
89. I love socks with cute frills on.
90. I’m one of those rare people that enjoy spending time on public transport.
91. I know more about my favourite fictional characters than I know about my own family.
92. When I was little, I went to dance classes (It’s not surprising that I quit considering I have two left feet).
93. I love to scrapbook.
94. I’m addicted to buying stationary.
95. If I could have 3 superpowers, I’d have; telekinesis, shape-shifting, and the ability to read minds.
96. I’ve never broken a bone.
97. I find teapots rather cute.
98. Peter Pan is my favourite Disney film.
99. I love baking but I’m completely useless at cooking meals.
100. I refuse to drink orange juice. I call it The Juice of The Devil.
101. I’m really not an interesting person. As you can tell from this list.